LET'S CAPTURE THE BEST POSSIBLE YOU!
Get it right, and a brilliant headshot can project you instantly as the character casting directors are looking for.
Acting is a visual medium, and a great headshot should be every actors best friend.
But it has to be different. It can't just tick boxes and look 'fine' or 'nice'.
You're unique. You have something new and exciting to offer.
Let's find that.
Shane loves to shoot outdoors, working within the beautiful mix of nature and urban beauty Melbourne has to offer.
He shoots in a natural style, with minimal touch-up work applied to portraits.
This gives the best possible real representation for the actor to utilise, and provides easy continuity for casting directors from your casting submission to the moment you walk into the audition room.
A simple, clean indoor studio setup is also available, depending on the type of look you are going for.
Character is incredibly important, and together we can search and capture the most unique you.
A headshot has to stick out. It has to offer something different that jumps out at casting directors.
Shane shoots in a simple, clean and natural style, and is more than happy to photograph multiple actors in one shoot.
Shane offers a special actor's head shot package, which includes:
- 15 minute consultation, 90 minute photo shoot, and 10 final images; all for just $150.
- 90 minute photo shoot (excluding hair and makeup)
- 10 final retouched images, in both colour and black & white, supplied digitally.
- No restriction on personal looks – we can work together to get the best possible representation of ‘you’.
- Central Melbourne location.
- Indoor & Outdoor settings available